[TxMt] Re: Growl Notifications on SWF compile?

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Mon Jun 16 19:45:00 UTC 2008

> I remember seeing Growl notifications for when SWFs had compiled
> from Textmate.

I think Ale did this for the ActionScript Bundle.

> I'm compiling using Simon Gregory's AS3 bundle fcsh compiler.
> Does anybody know if this is possible to do?

I'd imagine that calling growlnotify would be trivial, however once we
launch fcsh it's contained within a Terminal/iTerm window and
therefore out of easy reach. Once I've implemented a build using a
'ScriptMate' approach it should be easier.

Cheers,
Simon