[TxMt] Re: Web Preview Problems...

Joseph Pecoraro joepeck02 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 23:39:22 UTC 2008

Hey Brian,

I've just started using Markdown myself.  I tried what you've got, and
indeed that is the correct markup and it can be auto-generated if you
drag and drop an image from your system onto TextMate.

I also noticed that if you append "file://" to the front of the
absolute path it works.  Maybe this is an indicator for a possible fix.

- Joe P