[TxMt] Writing a Book with TextMate

Wed Jun 11 22:06:01 UTC 2008

On 5 Jun 2008, at 17:20, marios wrote:

> [...]
> I would like to gather some suggestions for the following.
> [...]

A little late, but one thing to also consider is how much you are
editing the existing text.

While I write 99% of my stuff in Markdown and is a big proponent of
Markdown, I can write HTML pages or LaTeX documents almost as fast as
I can output Markdown (aided by the excellent TextMate bundles :) ).
However, going back and _editing_ an existing HTML page is awful when
you know how simple it would be, had the page been Markdown.

LaTeX is better in that regard though.