[TxMt] Re: syntax highlighting in perl bundle

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Fri Jun 6 15:41:21 UTC 2008

> Now what context this bit of grammar is really for I don't know.
> From what I can see the other examples I gave don't use above.
> Perhaps the original author of this grammar can shed light on this
> and make the proper changes.
I guess I am the original author, though I haven't worked on it for a
while (not since my kids were born!).  The svn blame for this piece of
the grammar goes to gerti, duff and msheets.

Let me say that if we as a Textmate community really want to have
distributed editing of these grammars, then we should develop a set of
test cases to check if our grammar edits break anything. Maybe one or
two documents with a .png of the correct highlighting using a default
color scheme.

best wishes, Eric

--
Eric Hsu, Associate Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu