[TxMt] Re: Writing a Book with TextMate

John Laudun jlaudun at mac.com
Fri Jun 6 13:20:25 UTC 2008

I *am* writing my current book in TextMate. I won't claim that my way
of doing it is *the* way, only the way that I am doing it.

First, let me say that you'd be a fool not to look at Scrivener. It's
a great app. I just about bought it myself, but I had

(1) already spent enough money on trail of the word processing grail

and

(2) begun to imagine myself enough of a geek to go it on my own (e.g.,
I already had a way to play QT files from within textmate)

I did, however, copy some ideas from Scrivener, as you'll see in the
layout of my project folder: