[TxMt] Autocompletion (DIALOG2)

Joseph Pecoraro joepeck02 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 02:58:53 UTC 2008

> You should use the Subversion Bundle to check out http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/branches/WIP/Tools/Dialog2/
>  ;
> save this to your hard disk; open it with XCode and compile it;
> restart TM; look in the TM mailing list for examples how it works.
>
> --Hans

I've been looking for something like this.  I downloaded, compiled,
and installed but I can't seem to find out how or what I have to do to
activate it.  I searched the last few months on the mailing list
(manually) and didn't find any pointers on how to use it.  I did
actually find a trail of messages in April and March which included
you (Hans) saying the following:

> Maybe it's worth to write a tiny manual for DIALOG2 ;)
> -- Hans

I haven't seen anything since then that may have been sort of like a
HOWTO or where I can download some DIALOG2 commands people have made.
I found a single pastie and video that look promising.
http://www.bibiko.de/TM_DIALOG2_popup_lookup.mov

Most helpful has been the following hint at how to work with it:
http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2008-March/024876.html

Any updates or pointers/examples to get started with DIALOG2?

Thanks,
Joe P