[TxMt] Re: Suggestion for the Latex Bundle

Karl Meyer adhocrocker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:52:18 UTC 2008

To use the non-utf-8 symbols seems rather difficult (that would be "` and
´").The highlighting will not work anymore (since the quotations marks
will overlap with exisiting ones) and I did not manage to get
the autocompletion working.

Since "" are used atm, which also do not look like ISO or ASCII characters,
maybe it is possible to include „" and «», too.

Johannes

2008/6/4 Karl Meyer <adhocrocker at gmail.com>:

> This reminds me of something important: my addition is using utf-8
> If utf-8 is not the default encoding for latex documents, I guess I
> need to change my patch.
>
> Éduard: I you just replace the „ and " with « and » then it should work.
>
> I will try to change the patch for usage without utf-8
>
> 2008/6/4 Édouard Gilbert <edouard.gilbert at gmail.com>:
>
>> I'll try to have a look at your patch in order to add french « » — which,
>> in LaTeX + babel, are written << >>
>>
>>  Édouard GILBERT
>> edouard.gilbert at gmail.com
>>

>> Le 4 juin 08 à 13:05, Karl Meyer a écrit :
>>
>> Hi again,
>> thanks to the help of alakazam (on irc) I created a patch (using the
>> latest avn version
>> as starting point).
>>
>> Regards
>> Johannes
>>
>> 2008/6/4 Karl Meyer <adhocrocker at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I suggest to add German quotation marks to the Latex Bundle:
>>> This can be archieved by adding
>>> >>
>>> <array>
>>>  <string>„</string>
>>> <string>"</string>
>>> </array>
>>> <<
>>> Latex.tmbundle/Preferences/Miscellaneous.plist and