[TxMt] syntax coloring question

Daniel Stockman daniel.stockman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 01:49:51 UTC 2008

> I'm working with some ColdFusion code and am trying to get the
> syntax highlighting to treat code inside <cfscript> tags the same as
> it treats code inside <script> tags, like javascript and such...
> it's not immediately clear how I might accomplish this...?

You might try my take on the ColdFusion bundle, hosted at github[1].
I've also attached a tmbundle dragged to the desktop from the Bundle
Editor. Once downloaded, double-click to install.

Or, if you're into Git (and really, you should be ;D):

# mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles
# git clone git://github.com/evocateur/coldfusion-tmbundle.git \
~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/ColdFusion.tmbundle

The second command is of course all on one line, split here with a "\"

Cheers,
Daniel

[1]: http://github.com/evocateur/coldfusion-tmbundle/tree/master