[TxMt] Re: Actual Forum?

Jacob Rus jacobolus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:02:13 UTC 2008

podperson wrote:
> Jacob Rus-4 wrote:
>> Use Gmane if you want a forum-like web interface.  I recommend against
>> it though, as forum-like web interfaces suck.
>
> I agree. Forums don't suck. Forum-like web interfaces suck.

Find me a forum with a desktop app as its interface, and we’ll talk.

Until then, you get a -1 from me on any forum proposal.  Given that, as
far as I know, most of those who work on TextMate bundles, including
Allan himself, feel somewhat the same way, you aren’t going to make it
too far with this, so spending hours repeating it, unless you have some
more concrete proposal, is a waste of time.

-Jacob