[TxMt] Re: Run makefile instead of xcode project

Nikolaus Binder nbinder at gmx.de
Tue Jul 29 16:09:08 UTC 2008

Hi Alex, hi all,

I am using this one:

cd $TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY
/usr/bin/make

Which works fine, one last question:
Is it possible to do something like "build and run", meaning: make and
then run it? Does anybody have an idea how this could be achieved?
Right now I am running the program through the makefile which is not a
good solution. (Am I the only one to use gcc/make instead of an xcode
project?)

Thank you very much for your help so far,
Nick