[TxMt] Re: Is it possible to have more than one tab visible at once?

Lee McFadden spleeman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 09:44:43 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Michael Larkin
<mikelarkin at pixallent.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I thought about running the same project in 2 instances of
> Textmate, but I was hoping it'd be swanky enough to allow me to just
> drag a tab to open it up side-by-side.

I usually find the file that I want to open side-by-side in the
project drawer, right click and select "Open %filename% in new
window".  It would be really nice to be able to at least do this by
right clicking a tab or dragging a tab.

--
Lee McFadden

blog: http://www.splee.co.uk