[TxMt] Re: Is it possible to have more than one tab visible at once?

Hamster hexserve at databeestjes.net
Sat Jul 26 09:23:35 UTC 2008

On 26 Jul 2008, at 05:48, Michael Larkin wrote:

> I'd really love to be able to split the working area to allow side
> by side viewing of 2 documents.  I've looked and looked through the
> documentation / posts / tutorials, and it seems like all that's
> available is navigating between tabs?

Hi,

I can find two ways of doing this.

First off, with no projects open, open DocA, then open the project
containing docB. This dives me DocA in its own window, DocB in the
normal tabbed project layout.

The second way is to simply create two projects containing the same
files and open both projects.

HTH

Hamster.