[TxMt] Re: GetBundles Request: GitHub Link / More info

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Jul 24 18:37:44 UTC 2008

Hi,

the info window now is an async window which will be replaced by a
new one.
The OK button disappeared. A Problem is that Tiger hasn't set the
NSInfo icon thus one has to create a separate icon for it.

Up to now I wasn't able to catch a single click in the bundle list. I
want to be able to click at an item (bundle) and get this selection
back in the Ruby script. But I guess one is only able to use a double-
click event for this. I can set a performButtonClick event to a data
cell but I do not know how to get the selection?

Anyway, I'll try it further ;P

Cheers,

--Hans