[TxMt] GetBundles Request: GitHub Link / More info

Thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Wed Jul 23 16:45:00 UTC 2008

Hey.
Where does the extra information come from for the Macromates bundles?
Also, any chance of adding a link to the GitHub project for all those?

I'd also really like to inclue some really basic html into the
descriptions of my bundles.
I'd especially like to get a few images into my more visual bundles.

So, how hard would it be to convert the more-info thing into a webview?
And where do I actually add those descriptions?
For GitHub bundles you could parse the README files for the bundles
like GitHub does.

	—	thomas Aylott    @    subtleGradient