[TxMt] PATH, oh PATH

Svoop svoop at delirium.ch
Wed Jul 9 17:51:52 UTC 2008

Hi there

I'm using Gentoo Prefix to get all the funky tools and therefore the PATH is
to be overridden with /Gentoo/bin and friends in order to precede the stuff
that comes with Mac OS X.

However, some TM plugins seem to have a problem with that - such as the
RSpec.tmbundle. It's nagging that some gems are missing which means that
it's not using the Ruby installed under /Gentoo but the one bundled with the
OS. I've tried to set PATH in TM's preferences but that doesn't change a
thing.

Anyone a solution for this at hand?
Thx... -sven