[TxMt] Git.tmbundle - Problem to install on Leopard

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Jul 7 08:21:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

does anyone know why I'm not able to do this on Mac OS 10.5.4 ppc with
git 1.5.6 in /usr/local/bin

git clone git://gitorious.org/git-tmbundle/mainline.git Git.tmbundle

Yesterday I did the same on my Tiger machine without problems.
But on my Leopard machine I always get:

Initialize Git.tmbundle/.git
Initialized empty Git repository in .../github/Git.tmbundle/.git/
gitorious.org[0: 67.207.146.32]: errno=Operation timed out
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Operation timed out)

My firewall is set to allow all incomings.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--Hans