[TxMt] Re: PyMate broken

Michael Glassford glassfordm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 15:24:32 UTC 2008

The change you suggest below to executor.rb does fix the problem.

Interestingly, another difference is that, without the change, there's a
pause of a few seconds between the time "0.7.0.dev4527" is printed and
the time "Program exited." is printed. With the change, there's almost
no time at all between them.

Mike

Alex Ross wrote:
> On Jul 3, 2008, at 10:21 PM, Michael Glassford wrote:
>
>> Now:

>> '1.2.0.dev5346'
>> '0.7.0.dev4527'
>>
>> But the output still doesn't work.
>>
>> Note that importing scipy doesn't cause problems, but importing
>> scipy.stats does. If I "Run Script" this script:
>>
>>> import numpy
>>> print numpy.__version__
>>>
>>> import scipy
>>> print scipy.__version__
>>>
>>> import scipy.stats
>>> print 'Done'
>> I see this output:
>>
>>> 1.2.0.dev5346
>>> 0.7.0.dev4527
>> But if I "Run Script (Terminal)", I see this:
>>
>>> 1.2.0.dev5346
>>> 0.7.0.dev4527