[TxMt] Re: First impressions

Jenny Harrison harrison at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jan 30 11:55:12 UTC 2008

Certainly this would be risky when writing something like a math
paper, but outliners all have this feature and are well used and
appreciated.  As far as testing goes,  it should not be hard to devise
a "logic tester" to flag each time a \ref for a Lemma, Proposition,
Theorem, etc.,  occurred before the statement.  That would handle most
serious rearrangement errors, the kind of tragic mistake that can
occur at 3 am when very sleepy!     Time Machine gives us all decent
version control.