[TxMt] TextMate git bundle updates

Tim Harper timcharper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 02:03:41 UTC 2008

Attention all git users,

I have an alternative active Git.tmbundle repository set up with
active development going on.  It's set up to synchronize with
subversion and will continue to get any updates published through
macromates website.

It features quite a few bug fixes that I've encountered while using
it, plus a few new features (one of them being edit conflicts with
file merge).

If you like features, and you like bleeding edge, come'n git it!

Project page:
http://gitorious.org/projects/git-tmbundle

git clone git://gitorious.org/git-tmbundle/mainline.git

Tim