[TxMt] Ruby file tries to compiles as Xcode

Peter Cowan cowan.pd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:23:02 UTC 2008

Probably because you have the Xcode bundle enabled.  If you open up
the bundle editor you can filter out the xcode bundle.  Or if you use
the Xcode bundle change the scope of the "Build & Run" command to the
appropriate scope.  Check out Chapter 13 of the manual for
instructions on setting scopes.

In situations like this one, I find it very useful to:
Type command+control+T
Click on the magnifying glass and change the setting to key equivalent
Type the offending key command.