[TxMt] Double Spaced Printing?

Alain O'Dea alain.odea at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:48:18 UTC 2008

Double-spacing can be achieved (among other ways) through Search/
Replace:
1) bring up the Find dialog (Command-F)
2) enter \n in the Find box
3) enter \n\n in the Replace box
4) tick the Regular expression checkbox
5) click Replace All
6) Print (Command-P)
7) Undo the double-spacing (Command-Z)

It is not elegant but it works. Does this solve your problem?