[TxMt] print with colors

Daniel Stockman daniel.stockman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 23:27:31 UTC 2008

You can also print directly from TextMate's built-in web preview.

While viewing the target document:
     1. Press Control + Command + T     (Select Bundle Item...)
     2. Type "create HTML", press Enter (arrow down for line numbers)
     3. Control + Option + Command + P  (Web Preview)
     4. Command + P

I tried recording a macro to do this, but it seems to only record
macros in the current window, which breaks as soon as another window
is focused on (in this case, the generated results window, I believe).

Also, if your theme has a dark background (like mine, a hacked up
Sunburst), the printed output will be somewhat hard to read. But I
figured you knew that. :)

~ Daniel