[TxMt] Latex problem with the script python Typset

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 01:35:27 UTC 2008

Alain,

I'm sorry, but I've spent a lot of time trying to get giac and
whatever to install and work but it does not work for me.  So I cannot
reproduce your problem.

One question, How are you telling TextMate to use the --shell-escape
option?

Are you setting that option in the Preferences dialog or through the
use of a %!TEX option?

%!TEX TS-options = --shell-escape
%!TEX TS-program = pdflatex

As I said yesterday a workaround for you on this problem is to simply
use

%!TEX TS-program = myscript

Where you put your own script that does has everything it needs to
typeset this particular file.

Brad