[TxMt] LaTeX Typset & view

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:41:59 UTC 2008

Alain,

The error message you supplied in your previous message does not look
like it is generated by any of the Python scripts provided in the
LaTeX bundle.  I wonder if the LaTeX bundle is running a different
version of pdflatex than texshop.  Do you have more than one version
of latex installed on your system?

You can run a quick test by typing  which pdflatex on a blank line in
a TextMate file and typing control-r  You can compare the version of
pdflatex that gives you with what you have configured in texshop.

You can also use a line like the following at the beginning of your
document to make sure you are using exactly the version of latex that
you want:
%!TEX TS-program = /usr/local/bin/tex/myfavoritetexprogram

Brad