[TxMt] Is there an option to prevent extending lines on mouse clicks?

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:58:21 UTC 2008

I'm sure that this is probably a stupid user error, but one of the few
things which bothers me about TextMate is that it seems to insist on
padding lines with blanks when I mouse click past the end of the line.

This makes it hard to do things like generating clean patches with diff.

Is there a hidden setting somewhere in TextMate so that clicking to
the right of existing text will select an insert point at the end of
the existing line, rather than extending the line with blanks?

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/