Re[TxMt] mote editing of projects

dakarp dakarp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 22:32:03 UTC 2008

I am currently a user of BBEdit. I'd like to be able to use TextMate if I
could find a combination of an SFTP client and TextMate that would allow me
to edit multiple files remotely as a project (grouped in the same window,
with the drawer).  Is there a combination of programs that will allow this?
Working locally is not an option because the dev environment includes a huge
MySQL database, among other things. But if I could work locally in a way
that immediately and automatically updated remotely, that might be OK.