[TxMt] Re: Issue with Paste Selection Online command

Steve Finkelstein sf at stevefink.net
Wed Jan 23 04:40:15 UTC 2008

This issue is certainly due to some environment problems outside the
scope of TextMate. I tried re-installing TM for the sake of saying I
tried it, however it didn't alleviate the issue.

An updated screenshot is something to the extent of the following:
http://catalyst.httpd.org/tmp/tmerr.png

Thanks for the help.