[TxMt] compiling *plain* tex documents with postscript figures

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:40:04 UTC 2008

Artemio,

That sounds like a case that I probably did not cover.  I only setup
the autoconvert to work for the typesetting engines that are included
as a part of the preferences dialog, since I could not possibly guess
the right thing to do for variant xxxx of TeX that people might
specify with a %!TEX  directive.

My suggestion is that you you write yourself a little script  call it
mytex that calls plain tex and then dvips / ps2pdf  If mytex is on
your PATH then you can use mytex as the typesetting engine in the %!
TEX directive.

Brad