[TxMt] LaTeX - opening PDFs

gandalfxviv keith.penrod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:19:56 UTC 2008

Okay, I guess I'm not doing something right.  I typed "svn co
http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/" in my
terminal, and it output a bunch of stuff, ending with "Checked out revision
8796." Then I ran the "Reload Bundles" command in TextMate and retried and I
still had the same problem, so I restarted both Skim and TextMate and still
nothing has changed.

Keith

Keith, you don't need to use the patch. It is already incorporated in
the latest version of the LaTeX bundle. So if you can checkout the
latest bundles from the subversion repository, it should work for you.
All the best, Mark