[TxMt] blogging: Wrong content-type: No postts available

vreer vreer at vreer.net
Fri Jan 11 22:22:35 UTC 2008

Hi

I've been browsing the list archive but cannot reaaly find an answer to
my problem. It has to do either with the blog setup
(com.macromates.textmate.blogging.text) or with teh communication with
my wordpress blog.

For some non understandable reason I destoryed my blog setup and now I
am f*cked. When enterning in the com.macromates.textmate.blogging.text
file the items $blgname $blog-url, I receive a "Received excepttion.
Wrong content-type: No blogs are availble".Wwhich is of course utterly
untrue :/

So how to fix this?

Regards, Judith