[TxMt] LaTeX - opening PDFs

Keith Penrod keith.penrod at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:26:05 UTC 2008

I am running Version 1.0.2 (v20) of Skim, Version 1.5.7 (1455) of
TextMate, Leopard (10.5.1).  I could give you a file if you want, but
all you need to do is have two distinct .tex files with the exact same
name and in different directories on your computer.  Have both of them
open in TextMate.  Compile one and it will show up in Skim.  Compile
the other and it will think that you're trying to update the first
file that you compiled because they have the same name.

Keith