[TxMt] Mass editing the bundle scope

Nate Cavanaugh nate at shift22.com
Tue Jan 8 22:56:32 UTC 2008

Well, I'm only really using the snippets, and don't really care too much
about the other stuff, however, there are quite a few snippets.
I would love to be able to just mass change (or quickly change) every
snippets selector from source.js.jquery to source.js.
I'm not too concerned about it being in the same scope as the rest of the
javascript.