[TxMt] Mass editing the bundle scope

Nate Cavanaugh nate at shift22.com
Tue Jan 8 18:58:48 UTC 2008

I guess I could, but is there a way to do that so I don't have to manually
change the scope every time I open a JS file?

I guess maybe I should outline my goal:
I want it so that whenever I open a file with Javascript, I can just start
using the snippets within the Javascript without having to worry about which
scope I am currently in.
Whether I can do this via setting all JS files to open with the language
grammar set to jQuery, or mass editing the bundle, either will work for me,
but I just want the one with the least amount of repetition :)

Thanks for the help,