[TxMt] Mass editing the bundle scope

Nate Cavanaugh nate at shift22.com
Tue Jan 8 18:41:32 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

I downloaded the jQuery bundle from the repository, however, I'm not happy
with a few things, and need to make local corrections.

One of those things is the default scope it gives it (source.js.jquery).
Since jQuery is available in every JS file I am editing, is there a way to
mass edit the entire bundles scope to be source.js ?

Every time I've manually gone through the bundle and edited the scope, every
time I restart, it's back to being source.js.jquery.

Is there a way to mass edit the bundle scope, AND have it stick?

Thanks guys,