[TxMt] Changing language for a specific file

Nate Cavanaugh nate at shift22.com
Tue Jan 8 18:38:26 UTC 2008

Thanks for all the help guys, it's much appreciated.

Quick question, do you know if this is possible with TabMate *without*
modelines? I'm working on a huge code base with multiple users and strict
coding standards and the modelines aren't allowed to sit in SVN, which means
I have to copy the mode lines every time I edit the file, in which case, I
might as well just manually change the language.

Anyone know of a work around (even if it's a work around in SVN)?