[TxMt] Changing language for a specific file

Nate Cavanaugh nate at shift22.com
Sat Jan 5 05:46:24 UTC 2008

Hi there,
This may be a bit of a newbish question, but hopefully someone can answer it
for me.

I have quite a few JSP files, but a couple of them contain almost solely CSS
information (with some serverside info sprinkled in).

So, of course, I'd like those couple of files to be highlighted as CSS
files, with the CSS bundle to be active  for those files.

However, the issue I am running into is that whenever I select the language
for that file, it sticks for all JSPs.

So what would be the best way to get those few files to be read as CSS, but
keeping their same file names, etc?

Thanks in advance for all of your help,