[TxMt] Keybinding for ^> doesn't work in Leopard

Ian Piper ianpiper at mac.com
Thu Jan 3 10:51:11 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm sure this used to work for me... I used ctrl + shift + ">" as a
shortcut for <% %> or <%= %>

I have been trying this today and it doesn't work. I have recently
upgraded to Leopard. I also use a Matias Tactile Pro 2 keyboard (but I
have tried my Apple BT keyboard and my PowerBook keyboard with the
same effect).

I had a look at the KeyBindings page on the website and also tried Key
Codes. I also checked out the Console log and couldn't see anything
obvious.

Can anyone guide me towards a resolution of this?

Thanks,

Ian.