[TxMt] scope question/problem

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Jan 3 08:31:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have two bundles 'R' and 'R daemon'. R has the scope 'source.r' and
R daemon has the scope 'source.rd-console'.

In both bundles I have a macro which is bound to the key '(' which
actually do the same but using different ways. Fine.

If I am inside the R scope 'source.r' the correct macro is called
after pressing '('.
BUT if I am inside R daemon scope 'source.rd-console' the wrong macro
is called – meaning the macro of scope 'source.r' will be executed!

If I set the scope selector of the macro inside of the 'R' bundle to:

source.r -source.rd-console

then it works.

Well, to be honest, I don't see the point here why I have to exclude
a scope explicitly. Or is this a naming-of-scopes issue?

Thanks in advance,

--Hans