[TxMt] which version control system to take?

Mike M alaskamike at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:42:59 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 7:37 AM, Christoph Held <prion67 at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
> rather than piggybacking on my other thread, I wanted to ask another
> question, namely which version control system to take for collaborative
> writing projects.

Emacs rules! (oh, sorry wrong topic, but expect the same results)

I have used subversion for several years, and it works.  However, I think it
can be overkill for smaller projects.  For my personal use I have been using
Bazaar (bzr) for about six months and really like it.  It is simple to set
up, works cross-platform, and is decentralized (but can be used with a
central server).

Mike