[TxMt] Simple query...

Richard Dyce dd at dyce.com
Wed Feb 27 11:49:28 UTC 2008

... am I missing something? Can't seem to find a bundle for handling
XSLT tags. Is there one?

Thought I'd ask before I started to knock one up.

Richard Dyce MA (Cantab.) MBCS MIET | Director

Richard Dyce Consultants Ltd.
Business Consultancy |  Training  |  Systems |  Bespoke Applications
Programming
MySQL, PHP, JavaScript, FileMaker, AppleScript Studio

Contact: Add me to your address book
Web:        http://dyce.com
Bio:          http://www.linkedin.com/in/rjdyce

Registered Number: 4890568
VAT Number: 825 3090 44
Registered Office
9 Friary Gardens Winchester SO23 9AF
Incorporated in England and Wales.

Confidentiality Notice
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the
named addressee only and may be confidential. Unless you are the named
addressee or authorised to receive the e-mail of the named addressee
you may not disclose, use or copy the contents of the e-mail. If you
received the e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
and then delete the e-mail. Richard Dyce Consultants Ltd. does not
accept responsibility for this message and any views or opinions
contained in this e-mail are solely those of the author unless
expressly stated otherwise.