[TxMt] User authentication when pushing in Mercurial bundle

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:06:13 UTC 2008

On 26 Feb 2008, at 04:18, S. Moon wrote:

> Fred B wrote:
>> On 24 Feb 2008, at 06:19, S. Moon wrote:
>>> While switching from the terminal version of Mercurial to the
>>> Mercurial bundle, I have found out that it doesn't seem to support
>>> user authentication.

>> What kind of authentication are you talking about?
>> SSH, HTTP(S)?

> I believe it's HTTP authentication.

Username and password are asked interactively on the command line, I
can't see an easy way to include this functionality in the bundle. If
someone have an idea or a patch, feel free to contact me.

OT: mercurial.intuxication.org is nice, I created an hg repo of the
bundle here:
http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/mercurial-tmbundle/

Now you can:

mkdir -p /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles
cd !$
hg clone http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/mercurial-tmbundle
Mercurial.tmbundle
osascript -e 'tell app "TextMate" to reload bundles'