[TxMt] quartz() device interactivity reduced without an event loop manager with RBundle

Graham Smith myotisone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:57:21 UTC 2008

Paul,

Thanks.

CarbonEL was installed, it wasn't initially, but my first error message
related to it not being installed. However, for reasons I don't understand
it now seems to be working.

I am still getting the error message, but no spinning beach ball, and I now
have access to the graphic.

Also very useful to know about the "s", as I couldn't get CarbonEL to
install with TextMate and ended up installing it directly with R.

Graham