[TxMt] how to output like RubyMate?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Feb 22 20:15:04 UTC 2008

I've got a Ruby script here, and I'd like its output to act like RubyMate's
output - it should appear progressively as I call "puts" or "p" or whatever.
In fact, I'd like the output to piggyback on whatever RubyMate is doing.

But the script is not being run under RubyMate because it's part of a small
bundle I've written myself and the place we're starting is a .txt file
anyway (in other words, I've written a bundle that processes .txt files
using a Ruby script).

I'm betting there is some easy way to tell the bundle command that calls
this Ruby script to output like RubyMate. What would that be? Thx - m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!