[TxMt] LaTeX trash aux query

Nigel Green nigel at greenlemur.com
Wed Feb 20 09:33:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just started using Textmate for LaTeX work now that I have
managed to get it working nicely with skim (thanks all for the recent
thread!). One thing I am confused by (and I couldn't see anything in
the archive that mentioned this) is the function of the "trash aux
files" command.

I've used a similar thing in emacs before to clean up after compiling
a PDF from a tex file, but Textmate's version seems to be a bit over-
keen and it deletes the compiled PDF file too. Is this correct, or do
I need to alter a setting somewhere? I've had a look in the
preferences file and options window but I can't see there is a switch
in either of those so I presume this is being taken care of by a
support script?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Nigel