[TxMt] LaTeX Preview not remembering position

Tobias Schmidt royalts at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:35:22 UTC 2008

I just converted from TeXShop to Textmate for my LaTeX editing needs
and find
myself missing one of TeXShop's features:

After typesetting a document, TeXShop remembers which page of the PDF
document you were last looking at and after typesetting again
automatically
jumps to that page.

Textmate's Typeset & View, in contrast, always takes me to the first
page of
the document no matter what I was looking at before which is an enormous
pain when I'm tweaking page 38...

Is there any way I can get this functionality in Textmate?

Cheers,

Tobias