[TxMt] Blogging Bundle and WordPress 2.3.3

Takashi Yoshida tyoshida at mac.com
Tue Feb 12 16:56:10 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm using a TextMate to post to my blog based on WordPress 2.3.3.
Before I upgraded to WordPress 2.3.3, I was able to upload my post
using Blogging Bundle. But after updating to the WordPress 2.3.3, I
cannot do so.

Whenever I try to upload a post, I get the following message at the top.

Received exception:HTTP-Error: 412 Precondition Failed
Type: Blog Post (Markdown)

Is anyone having the same issue? I know I can try downgrading my
WordPress installation, but since it fixes some XML-RPC related
security issue, I'd like to keep it.

Are there any workaround for this issue?

Thank you and regards,

--
Takashi Yoshida
tyoshida [at] mac [dot] com