[TxMt] [ANN] Ant Bundle

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Tue Feb 12 00:24:39 UTC 2008

I uploaded an Ant bundle to the review's section of the bundle
repository a couple of months ago. There have been a few tweaks but
it's now stable. I'm looking to getting it bumped up to the main
repository so am canvasing here for some feedback.

<http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Review/Bundles/Ant.tmbundle/>

On top of the obvious build and run commands it's main features are
integrated help, auto completion, document validation, and - the
handiest for me - build target selection from a dialog pop-up, bound
to ⇧⌘B. As Ant's a build system, and therefore language
independent, you will have to configure the commands by adding the
scope/s of your languages of choice, alongside possibly setting up an
environmental variable to target your build.xml file of choice.

Anything that helps/improves/patches, is more than welcome.

Cheers,
Simon