[TxMt] Changing language for a specific file

Nate Cavanaugh nate at shift22.com
Mon Feb 11 20:46:49 UTC 2008

Hi Alan,
Thanks for the reply, but I'm now trying to get this to work, and for some
reason, it's still treating each of the files identically.

Is there some special method for changing the language that I should be
using?

For instance, I have css_cached.jsp. I copied that file and have
css_cached.css.jsp. Whenever I change the language type it does it for all
jsp's, like before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Alan,