[TxMt] bug - TM's Web Preview won't update from linked Css stylesheet

Steven Rowat Steven_Rowat at sunshine.net
Mon Feb 11 16:52:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

Allan wrote:

>Yeah, it is only watching the actual buffer, not referenced resources  like style sheets, scripts, images, a.s.o.

Aha, thanks, I hadn't even noticed the (cleverly disguised?) recycle button in the upper right of the Web Preview Page. That works!  All that bug reporting for nothing... :-)

But: OTOH, the Refresh button in the side panel doesn't update the external css changes.

So the "Refresh" button is different from the 'recycle' button in some way - I guess the "Refresh" won't reload the buffer unless there's an HTML change, while the "recycle" is a forced reload regardless?

Steven Rowat