[TxMt] Problem with undo

Paul McCann paul.mccann at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 07:02:38 UTC 2008

Hi Venkatesh,

I am newbie to textmate. How do I find out whether it is bound to some
> action?

Hit control-command-t : in the resulting dialog click on the triangle near
the magnifying glass and select "key equivalent". Then enter the command
you're trying to find the binding for (in this case command-z). It should
show you the command in the bundle that is currently intercepting your
attempt to undo changes.

To eliminate this key binding open the bundle editor
(control-option-command-b) and navigate to the offending item. Just remove
the entry in the activation section.

Good luck,
Paul